She-Hulk, also known as Jennifer Walters, is a Marvel Comics superheroine.
She first appeared in The Savage She-Hulk #1 in 1980. She is a lawyer who gains superhuman strength and abilities after receiving a blood transfusion from her cousin, Bruce Banner, aka the Hulk.
She-Hulk has the ability to transform into a large, green-skinned, superhumanly strong version of herself, much like the Hulk, but retains her intelligence and personality.
She-Hulk has been a member of various superhero teams, including the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, and is known for her wit and sarcastic humor.
Without any further ado, let dig into She-Hulk fact list:
- Origin story: She-Hulk is the cousin of Bruce Banner (The Hulk) and gained her powers after receiving a blood transfusion from him.
- Powers and abilities: She-Hulk has superhuman strength, durability, and regenerative abilities, similar to The Hulk. However, she has greater control over her emotions and can maintain her intelligence and personality while transformed.
- Legal background: She-Hulk is a highly skilled lawyer and has worked as a member of the Avengers and Fantastic Four.
- First appearance: She-Hulk first appeared in The Savage She-Hulk #1 (February 1980).
- Relationships: She-Hulk has had romantic relationships with characters such as John Jameson and Wyatt Wingfoot.
- Transformation: Unlike The Hulk, who transforms involuntarily when he becomes angry, She-Hulk can transform at will.
- Personality: She-Hulk is known for her sarcastic and confident personality, as well as her sense of humor.
- Alternate realities: She-Hulk has appeared in various alternate realities and storylines within the Marvel Comics Universe.
- MCU appearance: She-Hulk was appeared in the Disney+ series “She-Hulk” (2023).
- Comics series: She-Hulk has been featured in several ongoing comic book series, including “Sensational She-Hulk” and “She-Hulk (Vol. 2)”.