After a long period of time, Goku finally used the Super Saiyan God transformation during Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super. Some of you may surprise that how Goku achieves this form suddenly without a ritual of using 5 other Saiyans.
The anime series mainly focuses on the Super Saiyan Blue transformation and hence in this article, we have collected all the necessary informative facts about the SSG form which you didn’t know about.
Here are, 50 things you need to know about Super Saiyan God form
1. According to Tadayoshi Yamamuro who designs the characters in a battle of Gods. Originally he wants to give muscular form with wearing a cape and a unique Saiyan hairstyle in between Super Saiyan 3 and 4 to the Super Saiyan God transformation.
2. But series’ original Author Akira Toriyama wants Goku’s SSG form much more like his regular appearance specifically not being muscular.
3. When the Super Saiyan God first announced there were other designs which circulate throughout the internet. But later it was confirmed to be a rumor about it and how would they look.
Apart from this, there was Golden Super Saiyan 4 form which was nothing but a fan art.
4. SSG form enables its user to absorb and nullify enemy’s attacks upon contact.
Like in the Anime of Dragon Ball Super, Goku stop Beerus’ Sphere of Destruction.
5. This form possesses Godly Ki which can only be sensed by deities.
6. According to the manga, this form is an incorrupt and pure energy of Gods. The original SSJG wanted to defeat the evil Saiyan’ of Planet Vegeta.
But because of SSG’ time limit, this mission fails.
7. The original Super Saiyan God possess a tail and hence the can transform into a Great Ape when exposed to Blutz Waves which is produced by the full moon.
8. The Original SSG form resembles similar to Vegeta. Well, this is an uncommon thing amongst all the Saiyan’. But it would relate that he could be one of them or related to them.
9. One of the interesting facts, If you confused about the power difference between SSJ4 and SSJG, Akira has officially stated that the SSJ4’ power level would be in between SSJ3 and SSJG. Now seems to be clear about this.
10. The Super Saiyan God transformation has a minor difference if we compared both anime and the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.
In the movie, they show much shorter and straight to the point. For ritual, all six characters hold their hands together and transfer their aura to Goku. Later you know, he absorbs it and become SSG.
11. However, In the Anime, he does not hold the hands with the rest of Saiyan’ but instead they channel their energy to him.
12. In fact, it’s not the energy that five Saiyans transfer into another; they simply channel their Ki into another one.
13. It is not like that any five Saiyans together could create the Godly Ki. It requires their heart which need to be fitted with the need for righteous Saiyans.
14. However, there is more than one way to achieve SSG form. In the DBS Manga, Vegeta reveals that he can become Super Saiyan God at will.
15. According to him, he obtained this form during his intense training with Whis and thus allows him to possess Godly Ki.