Do you know all the facts about Captain America?
Steve Rogers can even lift Thor’s hammer.
One of the Saviors of MCU, Captain America, is known for his pure heart.
That’s is why he was worthy enough to harness Thor’s powers.
From SHIELD agent to Hydra’s sleeper agent, Captain America survive a more tragic event that we covered in this article.
With that, here are 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Captain America:
1. Steve Rogers possesses extreme excellence as an expert tactician. Hence he is known as one of the best field commanders in battle. In the Secret Wars comic storyline, all superhero teams, The Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc. preferred Captain America as their leader. Even Thor also stated that Steve was one of the mortals that he would take orders.
2. After the death of Dr. Abraham Erskine, there were several failed attempts to recreate Super Soldier Serum. Instead, it created supervillain named as Nuke who first appeared in Daredevil #232.
3. Before joining the U.S. Military and transforming into superhero Captain America, Steve was tall and skinny fine arts student. He also specialized in illustration as well as a Comic Book artist.
4. As the days of World War II comes to an end, in “Captain America Joins … The Avengers!”, Captain America and Bucky tried to stop villain Baron Zemo who was about to destroy an experimental drone plane. While Bucky managed to defuse the bomb, it explodes in midway. It caused both characters to flew away. Bucky was missing and, Captain fell in freezing waters of the North Atlantic.
5. Captain America is the fastest human being alive. Captain America: The Winter Soldier shows in the opening scene, where Steve beats Sam while running. In his top performance, “Captain America: 65th Anniversary special” proves that he can run a mile in one minute.
6. Black Panther is not the only one who possesses a photographic memory. Captain America can learn any weapon in no time. In Moon Knight Marvel comic storyline, Beast stated that Steve could master any weaponry in seconds. Avengers: Endgame also shows how Captain handled Mjolnir like Thor usually does.
7. Captain America’s reflexes are so high that he can even catch the sight of a bullet with his bare eyes. In Captain America Vol 5 Chapter 17, Steve dodges several bullets. According to the gamer, Steve’s nerves transport information between eyes and brain faster than a normal human being.
8. Captain America: The First Avengers shows a list of diseases that pre-super soldier Steves suffered. The list includes Asthma, Scarlet Fever, Sinusitis, frequent colds, high blood pressure, heart trouble, etc.
9. Several MCU movies show that Captain America is immune to fall damage. Marvel fans saw him jumping from planes, pushed off buildings, etc. The reason is his denser bones. Other than Vibranium shield absorbing the impact, his superhuman bones allow him to avoid brutal damage from the falling.
10. It took filming crew lots of efforts to shoot Chris Evans’s skinny character. Due to a complication of creating such a rail-thin, pint-sized version of Rogers, they need to shot Chris’s scene four times. First time as a normal character, second was in front of a green screen, third time without him and finally with Chris’s skinny body double.